Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Select your window treatment’s color, louver size, tilt, and frame. Be sure to select your wall color so you can get a more accurate feel for how Polywood® shutters will complement your home. When you've found the right shutter, you can download your perfect window treatments and email them to the store so we can send you a quote on your custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
Just a few shutter tips:
- Most Sacramento homeowners like Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most popular, with 4.5” louvers also inquired about.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or more traditional style decor, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are popular options that let you close the bottom louvers for privacy and tilting open the top louvers to let in light.
- With frames, the big approach is if you have trim/casing around your windows, try the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If you have a sill piece at the bottom of your window—usually made from wood or marble—just click “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame which sits on top of your sill piece.